What to expect from an interior designer
Garden City Furniture has been bringing the greatest living room, dining room and bedroom styles and value to Horry County and Myrtle Beach families since the 1950’s. To make sure our customers get the furniture that combines the best of both fashion and function we provide interior design assistance to any customer requesting it.
Our friendly, trained designers seek to simplify the process of creating a unique interior environment in your home. They strive to match your lifestyle and sense of style with your budget requirements to make ordinary rooms extraordinary.
Here are the things you can expect from Garden City designers:
- They will meet with you in the store and in your home
- How you use each room who will use it will be discussed in detail
- Pinterest or a collection of pictures from magazines to provide visual reference for your design preferences will be reviewed
- Based on these conversations you will be invited to the store to review suggested furniture and accessory solutions
- There is no time limit…Garden City designers will work with you until you are totally satisfied
Not every furniture store provides the kind of design support you can get at Garden City. When you work with one of our designers you can be sure your design vision will be brought to life in less time and with less stress. You also get a “wow” factor in your home that increases resale value in the future. Come visit Garden City when you are ready to start your next home makeover.